A lot of life isn't "fair".
Some are born rich, others are born smart while others are born strong.
Some are even born with it all.
But you work with the hand you're dealt and do your best.
No matter your starting point, you can still play your best hand by:
- Acknowledging what you're starting with
- Knowing that what you started with isn't what you're stuck with
- Amplifying your strengths
- Shoring up weaknesses in situations where having these weaknesses causes you problems
- Ignoring weaknesses that don't negatively affect you.
Life isn't fair, and will never be fair - but you decide your next moves.